REASON FOR THIS NOTICE
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH EUROPEAN REGULATION N ° 679/2016 AND D. LGS. 196/03 AND SS.MM.II.
Data controller and personal data processor
The data controller for the processing of your personal data is Azienda Agraria Lorenzo Fidora, with registered office in via Cappelli 9 – Padua (PD), CF and P.IVA FDRLNZ62H24G224R – 03279090280, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of data processed
We process two types of data:
1) Data provided directly by the user when subscribing to our newsletter or to any other service;
2) Data collected independently: we may collect a variety of information, including your IP address, mailing address, email address from public and authorized lists (always being provided with the possibility of cancellation), type of device, location information, clicks on the hyperlinks contained in emails, data relating to the opening of a message.
The Owner does not collect personal information about users who visit his site, unless they are explicitly and intentionally provided by the users themselves, who are however invited to read this note.
No personal sense data concerning ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, health or sexual preferences are collected.
We use anonymous navigation data, which are necessary to allow navigation and use of the website (for example, they allow you to authenticate your identity to gain access to restricted areas, “navigation or session cookies”);this data is used solely to obtain anonymous statistical information on how the website is used and to check its correct functioning, in order to optimize it and make it interesting to users.
We use analytic cookies in order to monitor the use of our website, with the aim of improving its usability. These cookies are usually sent by third parties (such as Google through the Analytics platform); however Azienda Agricola Lorenzo Fidora does not allow these companies to collect users’ personal data. By doing so users’ anonymity of is guaranteed and their personal data will never be used by other websites or marketing databases.
How to change or disable your cookie settings
- Select the “Tools” menu and then the “Options” menu
- Click on “Privacy”.
Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Select the “Tools” menu and then the “Internet Options” menu
- Click on “Privacy”
- Select the privacy level with the cursor.
- Select the “Tools” menu and then the “Settings” menu
- Click on “Show Advanced Settings”
- In the Privacy section, click on “Content Settings”.
- Select the “Tools” menu and then the “Preferences” menu
- Click on “Privacy”
To disable third-party cookies that allow the creation of personalized advertising based on user navigation on the site, you can visit the websites www.networkadvertising.org and www.youronlinechoices.com to identify the NAI members (Network Advertising Initiative) that have sent cookies to their computer. To be excluded from the personalized advertising program of an NAI or IAB member, check the corresponding box.
Purpose of processing
Data are processed by the website owner for purposes related to the provision of services requested by the user (for example: request information, register on the site to receive benefits and offers, obtain quotes, make payments, purchase goods and have them delivered at a certain address, make a reservation, exchange documents).
Furthermore, the data you have provided may be processed, only with your explicit consent, in order to send you communications of commercial nature via email or text message, relating to the services offered by the Data Controller.
Data processing will be done electronically and will be made available to third parties (External Processors), regularly contracted and offering adequate security guarantees, as necessary for the provision of services essential to meet users’ needs. These External Managers, whose list is available upon request, may belong to categories of subjects that support the Owner in the provision of the services offered through this website (such as, for example: software developers and website managers, shippers).
Legal basis for processing
For data processing carried out for purposes related to the provision of the services requested by you, the legal basis of the processing is the execution of an agreement. For communications of commercial nature via email or sms related to the services provided by the Data Controller, the legal basis is the consent of the interested parties.
Erasure of personal data
Users can request at any time the deletion of data concerning them, following the relative link in our newsletter or addressing directly to email@example.com.
Retention of personal data
The retention of personal data will take place both in electronic form and on paper through the use of adequate procedures to guarantee security and confidentiality.
In case of exercise of the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) through the request for explicit erasure of personal data processed by the owner, we remind you that such data will be kept, in a protected form and with restricted access, solely for the purpose of ascertaining and suppressing crimes, for a period not exceeding 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be deleted or irreversibly anonymised.
Rights of the interested parties
Each interested party has the right to:
- Request access to their personal data and information relating to them; request the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data; request the deletion of their personal data or limitations in their processing;
- Request and obtain their personal data in a structured and legible format, for the purpose of communicating such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- Object at any time to the processing of their personal data at the occurrence of particular circumstances which affect them;
- Revoke the consent at any time for one or more specific purposes or particular categories of data;
- Submit a complaint to a supervisory authority (authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).
Azienda Agraria Lorenzo Fidora, with registered office in Padua (PD), via Cappelli 9 – CF e P.IVA FDRLNZ62H24G224R – 03279090280, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
as Data Controller (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), informs you in compliance to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 679/2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that personal data concerning you will be processed for the purposes and according to the methods set out in this document.
We inform you that retention and processing your personal data is implemented for purposes related to the provision of the service you have requested such as that of direct sales, with particular reference to the keeping of accounting, invoicing and in general to implement all the obligations imposed by current legislation.
The provision of data is limited to those necessary for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes of contractual nature. Any refusal to provide data will make it impossible for the Data Controller to properly manage business relations by preventing the implementation of all the prerequisites and consequent acts of the existing report. Your data may also be used for sending information material related to agricultural and commercial production activities carried out by the Owner, to offers and new products promotion.
While informing you that the processing of your data will be exclusively made according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and in any case protecting their confidentiality, please note that they may be transmitted for operational and technical requirements strictly related to the aforementioned purposes:
- To professionals and other structures responsible, as external processors, for the holding of company accounts and for all accounting and management operations related to the management of our economic activity;
- To suppliers of IT services and programs responsible for the holding of company accounts and for all accounting and management operations related to the management of our economic activity;
- To authorized transport companies, provided that such communication is necessary and envisaged under the existing contract;
- To companies appointed for the maintenance and management of IT systems, as external processors;
- To web service providers responsible, as external processors, for sending information and promotional material;
- To public administrations, in execution of legal obligations;
- To banks, financial institutions or credit institutions, provided that such communication is necessary for the performance of economic activity as well as for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
Data are subject to confidentiality (non-disclosure) rules.
The data will be retained by the Data Controller for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected and to comply with specific legal and/ or contractual obligations. In any case, this period may not exceed 10 years.
Personal data will be processed on magnetic and/or electronic basis or on paper, exclusively by employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as authorized data processing personnel, according to security measures which are appropriate to guarantee the confidentiality of the interested party, preventing undue access to third parties or unauthorized personnel.
At any time you can contact the Owner to exercise your rights, as referred to in Articles 15 to 21 of the GDPR, as for example to request access to personal data, for their correction or deletion, to limit their processing or to oppose their treatment, or to exercise the right to data portability. At any time you can revoke the consent to processing by contacting the email: email@example.com. However, this document does not affect the validity of the data processing carried out by the Data Controller or by third parties authorized until that moment.
If you believe that your data have been treated illegitimately and violating the rules and principles regarding the protection of personal data, you have the right to contact the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Authority) to lodge a complaint, according to the defined modalities.